There are endless possibilities for integration of your MacBusiness database with other systems.
Here’s just a few examples we have been working on:
• Integrate to your accounting package - send invoices and customer details directly to Xero, MYOB or MoneyWorks, for example.
• Generate emails out of your database - these can be bulk emails for marketing purposes, or individual emails. Attach .pdf’s if required.
• Generate transaction files that can be uploaded to online banking.
• Link up web services, such as Google Calendar, to synchronise with your database.
• Exchange information directly between a SQL database, such as a corporate accounting system, or student management system for example, and your own database.
• Import email - automatically imports emails into your database, extracting specific information into the appropriate fields.
"MacBusiness integrated our job management software to Xero accounting system seamlessly, we click a button and the invoices just flow from one system to the other."
"MacBusiness Payroll is great. It is fast and easy, with excellent support, and integrates directly into our MoneyWorks accounting software."